• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ROLLIN' RIGHT IN!

Captain Ahab

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
NA
Switch Friend Code
SW-2202-8182-2350
Hello, ahoy!!
I'm Ahab, I'm a player who joined at the start of Splatoon 3 after having served as well as I could for Team Paper! My mains are Dynamo Roller and Tri-Stringer, but I do everything I can to practice most weapons I think could be useful for certain teams, other than blasters.
One day I'm really hoping I can get into competitive play, so I keep working hard!
You guys have a good day though, keep splatting and good luck on the turf!
8c445218e54f4c663d07e3f843cac954ed66ee7cr1-370-300_00.gif

DoubleDrewski

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5697-8390-4502
Welcome to the boards!

Out of curiosity, what's the particular reason you haven't joined competitive yet? Is your schedule busy, or do you think you aren't skilled enough yet? Because as a relatively newer player in the scene, it's shocking how low the bar for entry is in the competitive scene, and you'll improve at a shockingly faster rate than you would pre-competitive.

Captain Ahab

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
NA
Switch Friend Code
SW-2202-8182-2350
Thank you so much!!

As of the moment, I don't think I'm skilled enough yet! I've only recently got into upper S Rank competitively, so I want to try and get to X Rank before I apply - I wouldn't want to bring people down!
I'll consider applying though, that's really nice to hear!

DoubleDrewski

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5697-8390-4502
Oh you’re S rank? That’s plenty for comp. I see plenty of FA posts that are still in A rank so you shouldn't have trouble finding a spot somewhere. Just a word of advice from myself, make sure the people you team with are people you want to play with (if that doesn’t seem obvious). You’ll improve most playing with a group and vibe killers are skill killers. With that said, GL!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome aboard, hoping to see you around sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom