Rolling in

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Hey everyone! My NNID is Xehias, and my display name is Léa, but I’d rather you call me Leia. I’m a 20 years old French person, turning 21 pretty soon.

I’ve been playing Splatoon since launch and it’s quickly become one of my favorite games of all time despite being my first shooter. I’m a S+ rank, but I still drop back into S fairly often, where I (usually) don’t have much trouble ranking back up. I seem to favor a support playstyle. Not in that I don’t enjoy playing aggressively; my in-people’s-faces game is much worse than my support game, which leads me to situations where I’m too afraid to move in with an Octoshot and shy away from the frontlines instead. I’m a big fan of the Dynamo Roller, which I consider my main, although I’ve been playing the Krak-on Splat Roller a ton lately. I’ve dabbled in pretty much every type of weapon out there, but Rollers are a solid favorite. You may have seen me in solo Ranked, which is where I hang out most of the time.

I’ve been lurking here for quite a while, especially around the guides section. I’m not too keen on joining a team, but I would love to talk about Splatoon with fellow fans! Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom