RTCGAMING.NET Looking for Splatoon Players

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag

Hello everyone. I am proud to announce that I have finished the new website for my clan, RTC, which was formed, and which I joined back in 2002 when all we played was Jedi Knight II and Counter-Strike 1.6. The clan has been dead for several years, but I was the old web host and VoIP host, so I decided to get everything set up again when Splatoon came out to attempt a revival.

You can now check out the RTC Website at http://rtcgaming.net.

RTC has a legacy that stretches across many previous members playing a variety of games, mostly for PC. We were semi-competitive at the most in JK2, JK3 and CS and participated in scrimmages with other clans. Our main goal was to be an active community of gamers with a strong and lasting bond. I think RTC has already fulfilled that, as I have at least one friend I met through RTC who I will probably be in contact with for the rest of our lives. I don't use Steam anymore, but I think several people from the clan still do and are in contact with each other on there.

Enough reminiscing, I'll get to the point of why I think you should consider being a part of RTC. Aside from the goal of being a group with a strong and loyal bond, there are a couple perks that set it apart from most other casual clans.

Perks:

• Personally-hosted, complete PHP website with members lists, media, news updates, and more
  • Personally-hosted Mumble (VoIP) server
  • Open to join to people worldwide and open to participating in a variety of different games together

If this interests or you, or if you just want to come by and say hi, or if you're from a different clan and looking to scrimmage, head on over to http://rtcgaming.net for more information and register on the forum. The forum also has instructions for applying to join the community if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom