Run speed up gear

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Rockenburg is your friend for run speed
This. Rockenburg is your best bet as it rolls Run speed up very easily and in other cases swim speed up. I would mix and match gears you have that contain the gear mains you want, and use Rockenberg to fill in the gaps.

CM86

Pro Squid
Can anyone help me get pure :ability_runspeed: on my :head_met003:,:head_vis000: ,:clothes_tes001:,:clothes_jkt003:,:shoes_sht007:,:shoes_sdl000: or recommend some gear to me because I need it really badly

I have the golf viser with all run speed up. If you want to order it from me, message me via conversation and I will give you my NNID.

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
I have the visor with run speed except one ability is damage up. Don't want to reroll and lose it all lol

I have the layered anchor ls and it has one more run speed and two damage ups which works for me.

This might help you

http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Run_Speed_Up

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
If you're looking to get the equivalent of 4 run speed up mains, which would be 3 mains and 3-4 subs, your best bet is to reroll gear with run speed up as a main and try for 1 or 2 run speeds as subs on each piece. As others have said, Rockenberg gear naturally rolls your target sub more often, but you won't be able to find a Rockenberg brand article of clothing with run speed as its main; the developers were rather cautious of avoiding naturally occurring pures. To make this easier on yourself, consider rerolling gear with no brand influence (hero headset and traditional sandals)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom