Runaway Graffiti - The Squad that plays hard, and memes hard

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!

Greetings!

What you see before your eyes, is a brand new squad. A brand new squad that has dreams of being one of the bests.

To achieve this goal we're looking for members that love to battle it out at their very best while always seeking of ways to improve upon themselves and the team as a whole. We'll be doing scrims, tourneys and private battles to further improve on our skills. Currently our roster is small, and we are looking for players that want to achieve this dream with us.

This is where you come in.

If you are an inkling that is S/S+ and are around the age of 16 or above, drop a PM to me here in the Squidboards or message me on Discord!

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
What's happening everyone? Runaway Graffiti is still on the lookout for more seasoned squids that are of S/S+ and are around 16+ (However we can make exceptions if we see potential in you).

We're currently trying to get a team or two to squad/scrim often with other teams to get ready for SCL 24. If you've any competitive spirit in you then give me a message! We'll be looking out for solid squids. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom