• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S Looking for competitive squad

Bronze

Inkling
NNID
mountainboat
Hello, I'm a NA player looking for a squad to do some competitive battling. I am currently an S rank player who best uses octoshot, but also has dual squelcher, custom range blaster, and A+/S rank sniping ability (read as sniping not ready yet).

My timezone is EST, and I can be on for most weekends, some weekdays wed-fri. I intend to get streaming capabilities soon (when amazon stops screwing up my shipment).

Due to short notice I may or may not join LUTI with your team.

NNID: mountainboat
Discord: Bronze (in SCL and wabi sabi chat)
Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
Weapon: octoshot, dual squelcher, custom range blaster, chargers
Previous teams: Midnight Wasps, Wabi Sabi

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello, I'm a NA player looking for a squad to do some competitive battling, but I won't have the time to dedicate every single weekend or day to splatoon. I'll include all information in list form below. I am currently an A rank player who uses Dual Squelcher for rank, and Splash-O-Matic for TW. The only competitive experience I have is in smash bros, so I come from no competitive shooter background.

My timezone is EST, and I can be on Tuesdays through Thursdays after 6. Weekend days are subject to change on a week to week basis, but I usually can reserve a few hours each of those days (depends on what hours your squad wants to meet). Finally I have a skype, and it is smash.ball.

NNID: mountainboat
Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
Days and Times: (subject for week to week change) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday after 6, Weekend days squad time pending.
Weapon: Dual Squelcher, Splash-o-matic
Hello!

Were currently looking for more members (and a clan name) and I would like you to join! I've send you a message about our clan through Skype. If your interested or want more information, please notify me through here or Skype.

THX!!! :)

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Hello, we're Rendered Hopes! We're just a started who are aiming to success in tournaments, competitve battles, etc. You should definitely give us a shot! We're four, and we're still looking for more members! Here is the link to the recruitment thread! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom