S Looking for competitive squad

Bronze

Inkling
NNID
mountainboat
Hello, I'm a NA player looking for a squad to do some competitive battling. I am currently an S rank player who best uses octoshot, but also has dual squelcher, custom range blaster, and A+/S rank sniping ability (read as sniping not ready yet).

My timezone is EST, and I can be on for most weekends, some weekdays wed-fri. I intend to get streaming capabilities soon (when amazon stops screwing up my shipment).

Due to short notice I may or may not join LUTI with your team.

NNID: mountainboat
Discord: Bronze (in SCL and wabi sabi chat)
Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
Weapon: octoshot, dual squelcher, custom range blaster, chargers
Previous teams: Midnight Wasps, Wabi Sabi

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Hello, I'm a NA player looking for a squad to do some competitive battling, but I won't have the time to dedicate every single weekend or day to splatoon. I'll include all information in list form below. I am currently an A rank player who uses Dual Squelcher for rank, and Splash-O-Matic for TW. The only competitive experience I have is in smash bros, so I come from no competitive shooter background.

My timezone is EST, and I can be on Tuesdays through Thursdays after 6. Weekend days are subject to change on a week to week basis, but I usually can reserve a few hours each of those days (depends on what hours your squad wants to meet). Finally I have a skype, and it is smash.ball.

NNID: mountainboat
Time Zone: EST (GMT -4)
Days and Times: (subject for week to week change) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday after 6, Weekend days squad time pending.
Weapon: Dual Squelcher, Splash-o-matic
Hello!

Were currently looking for more members (and a clan name) and I would like you to join! I've send you a message about our clan through Skype. If your interested or want more information, please notify me through here or Skype.

THX!!! :)

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Hello, we're Rendered Hopes! We're just a started who are aiming to success in tournaments, competitve battles, etc. You should definitely give us a shot! We're four, and we're still looking for more members! Here is the link to the recruitment thread! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom