• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+82 Free Agent

Cherubic Cherry

Inkling
NNID
AjGreen18
Free Agent (Former starter on the SquidsNextDoor) S+ 82 Splattershot Pro/DualSquelcher/.96 Gal main. Ability to stream and create videos. Willing to put in the effort and anything it takes. Plenty of Experience since launch and maybe 10-20 tournaments. I know my callouts. Thank you for your time. Please contact me if interested.

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey Cherry! I'm TS King from Turquoise Salt and I've watched tons of your games. I know just how great of a player you are, and that you deserve a good clan. Therefore I believe Turquoise Salt would be the perfect clan for you! We're currently looking for a shooter main and know you'd fit the job perfectly. If you're interested please contact us here! http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/#post-147921

Hope you have a great day!

- King

Ben21Falcon

Ben21Falcon
NNID
benh2121
Sigh. Why do people do this? There is no reason to say anything rude on someone's recruitment page, even if you truly dislike them. This will in no way help anyone or the community, so why even post it. Keep it to yourself. No one wants to hear you say things like that to ANYONE.
HE IS MY FRIEND LMAOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom