S+ Brush Looking for Team

yokoexe

Inkling
NNID
yokoexe
Hey I've been playing Splatoon since it came out, but I haven't had a chance to play on a team at all yet. I'm looking at finding a fun team to squad with and play a couple times a week with. My NNID and Skype are both yokoexe. I'm free most evenings, playing in North America. I mostly play brushes and rollers. Right now I'm S+ Level 50, and I'd like to play with similar S/S+ players. Let me know if you'd be up for having a new member to your team!

Bangerz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
benshever
Hey I've been playing Splatoon since it came out, but I haven't had a chance to play on a team at all yet. I'm looking at finding a fun team to squad with and play a couple times a week with. My NNID and Skype are both yokoexe. I'm free most evenings, playing in North America. I mostly play brushes and rollers. Right now I'm S+ Level 50, and I'd like to play with similar S/S+ players. Let me know if you'd be up for having a new member to your team!
Hey!

My team, Alias, is looking for S and S+ players.

We are a fun group who goof around but play competitively in tournaments every week. You can add me on skype if you like :) And you can squad with us to see if we are a good fit for you! We are all S and S+ players.

yokoexe

Inkling
NNID
yokoexe
Hey!

My team, Alias, is looking for S and S+ players.

We are a fun group who goof around but play competitively in tournaments every week. You can add me on skype if you like :) And you can squad with us to see if we are a good fit for you! We are all S and S+ players.

Sure, I've added you on Skype

yokoexe

Inkling
NNID
yokoexe
Alright, so it seems Alias is already full, so I'm still needing a team. Anyone else out there recruiting?

Leviathan

Inkling
NNID
vansquid
Alright, so it seems Alias is already full, so I'm still needing a team. Anyone else out there recruiting?
My team sharpshooter is recruiting !
we're trying to get together this tuesday to have our first squad battle "meet n greet" and I would be more than happy to have you!

yokoexe

Inkling
NNID
yokoexe
My team sharpshooter is recruiting !
we're trying to get together this tuesday to have our first squad battle "meet n greet" and I would be more than happy to have you!

Sure, I could see if I'm free Tuesday to try things out. Who all do you have/what ranks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom