• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+ Competitive N-Zap, TO of a league, among other things, looking for a VERY good squad.

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
Hi I'm Typhlosion09, or just Tyflo works. I'm looking for a competitive squad after Green Team disbanded a while back. Unable to decide on one, I'm going to ask those who are interested in more high level players for their high level squad. Some things about me:
-Main the N-Zap 85, but also use the Dual Squelcher and .52 Gal effectively
-Always in the high S+ range, never below 30, around 60-80
-Can use both Skype and Discord
-Only 14, however, I'm not immature in the slightest, and my voice is closer to 20
-Can get frustrated easily, I'll admit that is my biggest problem with my competitive game
-Not afraid to say no to a squad after a tryout if they aren't very good. I won't judge on rank, but I'll be picky with my team
-Probably going to be somewhat social
-My Skype is Typhlosion09 if you wish to contact me there
-Team Burger
-Also willing to have some fun, perhaps play smash or Mario kart or something else with teammates
-Can only play weekends, unfortunately. I understand how this can be a large problem for many
-TO of "The League"(Name TBD)
-Old member of Green Team, whose players have gone to other mostly new but successful teams.
-Don't save scum. If I did then I'd just use it on more run speeds. Can't get enough of those.

Okay if you have read this far, thanks for going through all of that. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom