S+ E-Liter looking for an EU Squad

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Hello there, I'm Shan. I'm specifically looking for an EU Squad to join. I'm 15, and my timezone is CET+2 I'm a Custom/Non-Custom E-Liter 3K Scope user. My schedule isn't consistent. Anything can come out of nowhere in any time, so I don't have any practice times set, but I'll always try to be active and ask if anyone's up for squad/private battle practice. If you think I can suit your requirements and being a good fit to your squad, you can contact me through Skype, or Discord (I'm in the /r/ splatoon server.) for more information. Have a good day!

Discord: SHAN3K #6448

Update: I recently bought a capture card, so now I stream, meaning that you can see my gameplay and how well I do to your perspective side. Click here for the link to my twitch profile. I apologize for the horrible quality. Still figuring out a way to improve my streaming.

Last edited:

JEstebanRU

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JEstebanRU
So, i´m not from EU, but i would like play with you, you can keep looking for a EU Squad but eventually yo can play on my team, would you like?, i´m from America.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
Hello there! Would you like to join Distinktion? Only requirements are to be active on Skype and Discord! Full details are available here - please PM me if you are going to consider joining our team :) Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom