• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

S&F Rainmaker Only - Finished

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I'm so annoyed with miiverse administrators

I drew a pic of my friend who came to school with a large sambraro and it looked a little like the men's genitals and I got a warning for publishing sexually explicit content

Also I have discord

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I'm so annoyed with miiverse administrators

I drew a pic of my friend who came to school with a large sambraro and it looked a little like the men's genitals and I got a warning for publishing sexually explicit content
Anyway, I really hope I can make it to this tournament, but my Thanksgiving festivities are taking place on Saturday, so we'll see.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Anyway, I really hope I can make it to this tournament, but my Thanksgiving festivities are taking place on Saturday, so we'll see.
Hehe funny video

Oh thanksgiving I've never done that is it an American thing?

Sync.

Inkling
NNID
Syncpls
Ahh I'd love to join but I'd be like 2/3 hours late for this tournament. I wish I wasn't working that morning :/

thomas collins

Inkling
NNID
flatiza
this tournament seems perfect for me. rainmaker is my favorite mode and it seems to be a loose and casual affair. my squad is gonna sign up, i'm just trying to get a handle on the entire roster (have 5 people but might want to see if anyone wants to be a sub).

i'll be streaming on twitch so you'll get at least 1 round recorded.

scarth

Senior Squid
can i remove my squad?
Done

this tournament seems perfect for me. rainmaker is my favorite mode and it seems to be a loose and casual affair. my squad is gonna sign up, i'm just trying to get a handle on the entire roster (have 5 people but might want to see if anyone wants to be a sub).

i'll be streaming on twitch so you'll get at least 1 round recorded.
PM me or post here if you need to change something after you've signed up

DISCORD LINK NOW AVAILABLE
https://discord.gg/0fAmYNQFcREgcfTV

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Oh and the time zone thing confused me in England would the tournament start at 6 or 5 pm

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Hey Scarth bud mind doing me a favor? SR シャドーキメラ has to step out of the tournament so we are sending SR Sabby to the SpeedRunsLive team. Also we changed the tag to SRL. Can you make these changes please?

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Hey Scarth bud mind doing me a favor? SR シャドーキメラ has to step out of the tournament so we are sending SR Sabby to the SpeedRunsLive team. Also we changed the tag to SRL. Can you make these changes please?
If I'm honest if you're referring to the form sheet you can edit it yourself

scarth

Senior Squid
If I'm honest if you're referring to the form sheet you can edit it yourself
Please confirm if that's the case, it should be set to view only.

Like this yea?
Done, if that's correct.

StarSphere08

Inkster Jr.
NNID
starsphere08
Hey scarth can you remove my squad we need to reorganize I'll add my squad later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom