S+ Heavy Splatling Deco User (Support)

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
Hey there I'm mysticcalm or mystic for short. I'm currently looking for a serious competitve squad that does not have more than 10 members (well doesnt have to be exaclty 10 i just dont want to be part of a big squad), does not have anyone below S rank (or A+ if someones lost their S), and is a NA team. Timezones are just a huge pain that can be very unfortunate. I'm also looking for older mature teams preferably 16-17+.

About me:
I'm 18 years old
I am EST
I play support on teams and use shooters as a secondary.
I am starting to work now so my schedule is a little crazy. I work 5 days a week usually in the evenings. This includes weekends as well. My availability may be a little rough but I'm hoping we can bear through it. This was the reason why I had to leave other squads in the past. I have very little tournament experience but this is because the squad I was in during this time was very unorganized.

So if you can bear with my schedule, and are looking for a chill S+ support guy on your team I'm free. The problem I have is not being inactive, you will always find me in the group chat, the problem I've faced is that I can only play mornings on some days and other days I can only play evenings. This is just to clarify what I mean by bearing through my schedule. I dont know if there is a squad out there that fits my description and sees this in time before LUTI, but I'm giving this a shot. I just really want to play in LUTI and grow as a team with people.

Tent-attack

Inkster Jr.
NNID
C_r_4_g_u_s
Hey Mystic, you appear to be what my team is looking for atm. We have just lost a player who was our splatling main, so you would be a very welcome addition. We have mostly NA members (some EU) but we do run everthing we do on EST. We are looking to round our team at 10 players, so that fits your requirments as well. All of our players are either S or A+ (due to misfortune). We are currently in the process of signing up for LUTI, so if you're quick, we may be able to get you in with us. If you're interested please follow this link to our guest lounge. https://discord.gg/0sZyYhHQAoPa6xpm Once you are in there ask around about trying out for us and we'll try and organise it as soon as possible. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom