• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+ High Tier Roller Main Looking For High Level Competitive Squad To Join

Nihabz

Banned (6 points)
Hi I'm Nihabz. I'm currently searching for a high level squad with tournament experience/good placements to play for. I consider myself to be one of the best roller players in splatoon having vast technical knowledge and proficiency in usage with pretty much every roller available. If interested in having me on your squad, PM me either through squidboards or skype(skype being best option personally)

NNID: Nihabz

Zero Emission

Inkster Jr.
Want to try out for GT? We're a top Japanese team. We played the some western GT in squad a few times and we got bodied by some guy named Jayseph. After that we figure that we need a top tier roller on the team. Since you said you were the best I don't mind the region barrier. Looking forward to your response.

GT

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
Want to try out for GT? We're a top Japanese team. We played the some western GT in squad a few times and we got bodied by some guy named Jayseph. After that we figure that we need a top tier roller on the team. Since you said you were the best I don't mind the region barrier. Looking forward to your response.

GT
This is probably the greatest thing I have ever read. If I could like this a million times I would.

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
Nihabz said:
I consider myself to be one of the best roller players in splatoon

I do think footage would totally help demonstrate your skills....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom