S-level Squid looking for a Squad to get back into the Swing

shining_chaos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shining_chaos
Hey all! After about two months off, due to finals but primarily because of depression, I have finally picked up Splatoon again. Despite my overwhelming terror that somehow the meta would be drastically different, and I would be completely useless, I am feeling okay. A little off practice, of course, but it's the controls vs. the strategy, which is helpful.

I'd really like to join a Squad, so that I have some regularity to my play, have more personal goals in the game, and just feel more connected to other people. (I am currently not somewhere I have physical friends, so that part is helpful for me overall!)

Of course, I'll be glad if anyone wants me, but here are some details that might signal I fit better/worse with your group:
  • I'm 22 years old, just finished undergrad.
  • I'm non-binary (they/them pronouns)
  • NA, Midwest, CST timezone.
  • Splattershot Jr. main, particularly in SZ; often Luna Blaster in TC and Aerospray MG in RM depending on the map. Hoping to get back into practice with the splat charger, though I am a mid-A range player w/r/t chargers.
  • Regarding the above, I'm flexible and like learning and trying new things. These are in no way a Required Restriction for me. I can work with you, go more defense, whatever--just need the communication there.
  • I'd really prefer a squad that voice chats in-game, if possible.
I hope those are some useful details! If you have any questions or comments or concerns or cute selfies of yourself or just want to be friends or play casually or have cats you want to talk about, please feel free to get in contact! Especially if you'd adopt me into your Squad :3 :3

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hey, I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule~

We're a pretty diverse group that's becoming pretty close-knit, and we do usually voice chat when we play. Based in the US, ages 15-19 mostly plus me (21, also just finished undergrad haha) and one guy who's 28. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you our discord! =]

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
My team/squad is both casual and competitive (we're hoping to get into tournaments later). We're currently looking for a 4th member to start Quad-ing with because we're all from A/S Rank, although I droped into A- but I'm recovering already.

We communicate with Skype for now, but when everyone gets Discord we'll soon use it, because I created the server already.
You can check the a more in detail description on our group page: http://squidboards.com/groups/e-lite-3k.1099/
We hope you consider us as a choice.
Have a noice day and stay fresh!!

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hi im Jinx, if you are looking for people to play with? you could always come join splat chat a chat group on discord, there is no obligation to join a squad or clan its just a chill place to hang out and find players, we do have various squads and clans in there, including mine the splat fam and Ṭśƒ competitve. check out the splat chat group page for more info or leave a reply to this post and i will send you an invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom