• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+ Looking for a LUTI team

Inkthan_

Inkling
NNID
SpyGuy915
Hey there! I'm an S+ shooter main :wst_shot_triplequick01: looking for a team that I can be a part of for season 3 of LUTI. I was previously captain of Woomy Warriors in Z Division of season 2, however due to inactivity, I'm searching for another group I could be a part of for LUTI. If anyone is accepting this late to registration, please comment or message me, thanks!:D

Mykbrian

Inkster Jr.
hey are you looking for a temp team just for luti or are you actually looking for a new team to stay with?

8bitfusion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
8bitfusion
Hey there! I'm an S+ shooter main :wst_shot_triplequick01: looking for a team that I can be a part of for season 3 of LUTI. I was previously captain of Woomy Warriors in Z Division of season 2, however due to inactivity, I'm searching for another group I could be a part of for LUTI. If anyone is accepting this late to registration, please comment or message me, thanks!:D
Hey, want to join Team Fortune? We're planning on entering. We are mostly S+ players.

https://discord.gg/DrnjWJP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom