• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+ looking for highly competitive team

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
So far I've had some offers to form a competitive team, but they haven't been replying so...
Still looking for a team, I'm currently ranked S/S+, S+ from Splat1, 18+, EST. I played Permanent Inkbrush and chargers from Splat1, not sure of what I'll be using in Splat2. Most likely though, I'll continue to use chargers, probably pick up on some more shooters and rollers. I'm generally good at all weapons except nozzlenoses and the regular/range blaster, and I'm willing to learn and use whatever weapon I need to in order to help the team.

I basically don't have any competitive experience of my own, but I (should) know enough to get by (through watching others stream tournaments). I'm a fast learner, so callouts and such shouldn't be a problem. I have discord, skype, and nintendo switch app.

Basically, I just want a small, active team of S/S+ players who are willing to practice often and compete in as many tournaments as they can. I plan on taking this very seriously, and I hope they are too. Please let me know if you are forming a team, or if you know of one that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom