S+ Luna Blaster/Dynamo Main looking for S rank Squads

Cezo

Inkling
NNID
Chris_Swag_Cool
Hi I'm cezo
As stated in the Title I main the Luna Blaster Neo with the tempered Dynamo (also gold and silver Dynamo) and I'm looking for High Competitve Squads~
I'm EST Time zone and I do use communication services such as discord, hangouts, and skype.
My schedule is is open a lot especially next week(Finals are over) and I am well
Informed with callouts~

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. For competitive play you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if it's a good fit~

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Hi I'm cezo
As stated in the Title I main the Luna Blaster Neo with the tempered Dynamo (also gold and silver Dynamo) and I'm looking for High Competitve Squads~
I'm EST Time zone and I do use communication services such as discord, hangouts, and skype.
My schedule is is open a lot especially next week(Finals are over) and I am well
Informed with callouts~
Are you looking for someone to squad with? If so I want too!

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Ah, sorry if I'm saying this way too late, but my squad, Meteor Rangers, is currently recruiting with 3 slots left. It's a really new squad, so I'm unsure if you'd want to try out.Requirements are on this thread. (If link doesn't work, search the Meteor Ranger squad and it should be there.)

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Oh ok but but do you want to be friends on mini verse? I open twin squads a lot of the times on the weekends.

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
hey, I'm not a leader for a squad or anything nor am I trying to recruit. I am also S+ (I actually lost it yesterday but I'm bout to get it back) Heavy Splatling Deco and i wanted to ask you if you ever wanted to twin squad. I don't have much people to play with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom