S+ Neo Sploosh / Kelp Splaterscope / Luna Blaster looking for a squad.

Fortane

Inkling
NNID
Fortane
Title. I've got Discord and Skype, easiest way to reach me is through Discord. Downside to Discord for voice is that my internal mic suck and my phone can't use voice on it; downside to Skype for voice is that my mic will pick up my brother constantly and there's nothing I can do to change it since I can't run it on my PC, only mobile. a tragedy it is

Anyways a little about me, I'm 18 and live in CT. Hours depend on the day, I'll be available for the most part until around mid-June where I'll only be here at nights. that's it, here comes the garbage can

Discord: Fortane#0846

Fortane

Inkling
NNID
Fortane
"okay" ~ ness

No promises that I'll be on later today so contact me thru discord or skype on original post.

Sly Gaming

Inkling
NNID
Hunterrrrr
Title. I've got Discord and Skype, easiest way to reach me is through Discord. Downside to Discord for voice is that my internal mic suck and my phone can't use voice on it; downside to Skype for voice is that my mic will pick up my brother constantly and there's nothing I can do to change it since I can't run it on my PC, only mobile. a tragedy it is

Anyways a little about me, I'm 18 and live in CT. Hours depend on the day, I'll be available for the most part until around mid-June where I'll only be here at nights. that's it, here comes the garbage can

Discord: Fortane#0846
I sent request on discord!

InkCorpse

Inkling
Operation Overlord is looking for squids to join the competitive clan. A+ to S+ ranked recruits. We'd love to have you be part of our team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom