S+ player looking for a squad!

Camsownage

Inkling
NNID
Camsownage
Who am I?
I am currently looking for a good competitive squad that wants an all around player that can work well in a team, i generally have a good amount of spare time. I am 18 and currently live in the UK but i do not mind the late nights as long at it does not interfere with my work. i definitely will be involved in any scrims, training or tournaments whenever i can.

What i can bring to the squad?

I am currently and S+ rank and level 46 (Nearly 47)
I have a great amount of knowledge of the Splatoon mechanics and how to best utilise them to secure a victory.
I like to use most of the weapons in the game so far but i mainly use the N-Zap 85 and Duel squelcher.
I can quickly change the way I play from being super defensive to pushing the team forward etc.
As I noted previously my availability is good and I will definitely be involved in scrims, training and tournaments etc.
Finally i also am available for voice chat i currently only have Skype but will install other voice software if needed.

My information:

NNID: Camsownage

LunaClan

Inkling
I am currently asking our OES leader but I think you would make a brilliant asset for our team. And we are thrilled to have someone who is from the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom