S player looking for competitive squad

MasterYin

Inkling
NNID
LucyKindle
Oi, I'm now known as Bloop and Im an S player looking for a competitive squad. My timezone is CST and I mainly use discord for vc and communication. I can dedicate some of my time to Splatoon, but i have to study and such and I need someone who can kinda work with my schedule. I main the Splattershot Pro and Octoshot, but I also use the E liter and Dynamo frequently. Just message me if you'd like me to try out or know of a squad I can try out for.
NNID: LucyKindle

Last edited:

SlenderManPie

Inkling
NNID
slendermanpie
We really need someone who can play a Dynamo roller on our team, so you would be perfect! As long as you can VC during tournaments and skrims, you can probably join the team. I am the Captain of Team Masterswordfish, a competitive squad that takes splatoon seriously but likes to have fun too! We are a very new team, but we have extremely skilled players. We have tryouts at 4:30 PM EST today, and it would be great if you could make it, PM me if you can't.

I understand about studying and school, I have hour and 30 minutes of commute to school, and 1 hour 30 back. As well as the work they give us... I become a little busy. But I'm on summer break now, so it doesn't matter. If you are wondering about scheduling, here is our schedule (3 out of 4 practices are required.)

Monday: 1-2:30 PM EST.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 3-5 PM EST.

If these don't work, PM me, since they are a little flexible since none of the guys on my team have school.
HAPPY SPLATTING!

P.S Practices usually are an hour, but they may last two depending on how good ppls feel.

Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/49geNdg

MasterYin

Inkling
NNID
LucyKindle
I
We really need someone who can play a Dynamo roller on our team, so you would be perfect! As long as you can VC during tournaments and skrims, you can probably join the team. I am the Captain of Team Masterswordfish, a competitive squad that takes splatoon seriously but likes to have fun too! We are a very new team, but we have extremely skilled players. We have tryouts at 4:30 PM EST today, and it would be great if you could make it, PM me if you can't.

I understand about studying and school, I have hour and 30 minutes of commute to school, and 1 hour 30 back. As well as the work they give us... I become a little busy. But I'm on summer break now, so it doesn't matter. If you are wondering about scheduling, here is our schedule (3 out of 4 practices are required.)

Monday: 1-2:30 PM EST.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 3-5 PM EST.

If these don't work, PM me, since they are a little flexible since none of the guys on my team have school.
HAPPY SPLATTING!

P.S Practices usually are an hour, but they may last two depending on how good ppls feel.

Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/49geNdg
I can't go today because I have tumbling classes during that time, but I'm interested in trying out!

GazpachoGaming

Inkling
NNID
my4bratboys
Squid Soup is still looking for members and can work around your schedule so you can get the most out of our squad. If you're interested pm me and I'll give you a discord link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom