• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S-quid looking for competitive team/playgroup to help me improve!

shining_chaos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shining_chaos
Hey y'all! So I'm a low S-level squid who is jumping back into Splatoon after many months off. I've always been mid-to-low S and my goal is to eventually be S+, hopefully before Splat2n comes out.

I really want to have a more consistent playgroup, and hopefully people who can help me experiment and get better. I'd love to play competitively, and I think my schedule mostly allows it at the moment (moreso than when I was in school).

I'm in the US, central timezone, but open to playing with a lot of different people. I'm friendly, though my language isn't exactly PG (but I don't use slurs, just say the f-word a lot). I use they/them pronouns, I'm 23, and I sort of play everything that isn't a roller. I want to get better at sniping, but I play the Jr and similar.

Let me know if you're interested in picking me up! Even if it's just to fill out your scrimmages, I'd love to play with you and get some experience and work on my callouts! :)

shining_chaos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shining_chaos
Update: STILL LOOKING FOR A CLAN/TEAM. Preferably one with more 18+ members vs. less, but I'll take what I can get. My work schedule does sometimes have me working later into the evening, but it's a set schedule so I know when I can/can't be around.

ALSO: I DO have a Switch and plans to immediately switch to Spla2n upon its release. No lag time here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom