• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank 96 Gal main looking for a squad

DarkGengar

Inkling
NNID
Neil94
I'm also proficient with the N-Zap 85, spattershot jr., 52 Gal, Octoshot Replica, and Octobrush. As well as a decent sniper with either the liters or splatterscopes

Willing to team up with anyone really lol

Last edited:

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
I'm also proficient with the N-Zap 85, spattershot jr., 52 Gal, Octoshot Replica, and Octobrush. As well as a decent sniper with either the liters or splatterscopes

Willing to team up with anyone really lol
Hi there. I'm fairly new to the squad/competitive scene but it would be awesome if you could join the squad i'm putting together. So far I have myself, an S rank roller main, Podote, an A+ bucket main, and I have 1 person who may join who likes long ranged weapons.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions :D

Kahlium

Inkling
Hello there!
The name's Kahlium and I'm a member of a relatively new squad named Cold-Blooded
We are currently looking for active members. At the moment, we have 7 active players
We use Skype as our main method of communication and is currently the only secure way to communicate with our leader

You can contact our leader on Skype as squadward_
If you have trouble contacting him, just PM me here and I'll see what I can do to help

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Hello would you consider join my team the Gn? We are a competive team looking for great members like your self

If you have time you can PM for any additional information or click the links for my groups FB page or application thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom