S rank Blaster looking for competitive group

Kaplosion

Inkling
NNID
Kaplosion
Looking for a "serious" squad to play with (basically a group that won't lower my rank). I will only consider if you have a voice chat options. You/Your crew should be A rank or higher or be able to prove you're capable of playing at that level. Preference to groups on EST and close to Canada, Ontario or New York State.

I'm 26, my NNID is also Kaplosion. Started splatoon July 28th, (today is August 7th). Currently S Rank so I figure I'm doing pretty well for the amount of time i've been playing, though i'm still feel like i'm learning. I play aggressively heading to front lines (or sneaking up behind for an ambush if we're stalemating). But I need occasional support and understand team mates need my support as well.
Current Weapon: Luna Blaster (will probably switch to Luna Blaster Neo when it's released). Used to main splattershot Jr. So I can probably pick up rapid fire guns easily if needed. Please message via squid boards.

PS: I already have "casual" group offers that I accepted for my alt account so unless you're near Niagara Falls (US or Canada side) it's probably a no

If this thread is still here i'm taking offers

Last edited:

swifT

Octarian Legion Founder | Luna is my Daughter
NNID
swiftea
I'd encourage you to take a look at Octarian Legion. You can find our squad there here and the recruiting thread here

We are a newly forming team that is aiming to be a powerful force in the Splatoon competetive scene. If you like what you read I'm available to add you via skype and we can play a few games if you are able and willing.

Kaplosion

Inkling
NNID
Kaplosion
Alright, thanks! I'm busy this weekend but I'll check it out later this week. See you guys later

pixelatedcody

[S+99] Octoshot {AKA Pixel]
NNID
cncody
[Wait a second this thread is old as dirt, Ignore my post, I thought It was new because of the above poster]

If you're still looking for a squad though- Click Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom