S-Rank Carbon Roller/N-Zap Seeking Competitive Squad

Ze Dewott

Inkling
NNID
ZeDewott
Hey, I'm seeking a squad around that plays Splatoon competitively. If they do some casual things too, that's fun I'm in my own small crew, but I'm the only one there who plays Splatoon, so I don't really have people to play with, ha. So I've been getting the whole way to S, which I got to recently by myself. In Splat Zones, I use the Carbon Roller and do amazing on Port Mackeral and Blackbelly Skatepark. In Rainmaker and Tower Control, I tend to use the N-Zap '83 now, but if I feel that the N-Zap isn't working, I'll switch to Carbon Roller in TC. As a Carbon Roller, I tend to play as a sneaky killer or flanker, and using the N-Zap '83 I can do good offense, support with Point Sensors and defend as well with the Kraken. I use a set with Comeback, so I can be seen as a type of revenge killer as well. I'm in the East Coast, and can be available at most times, but I'm going on vacation July 11th-15th. I use Discord to talk, so just ask for it if you're interested. I'm also 16, if there's any age requirements.

Infernape

Inkling
NNID
wiiutoonlink
Hey, what is your discord? Im in a squad and we're searching for members.

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
Hey, I just found this thing again. Are you still searching? I'm looking for a Carbon Roller and/or Luna Blaster Neo (The one with bomb rush I think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom