• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank Heavy Splatling Deco looking for a squad to join

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
Hey guys looking for a squad to join!
IGN: *Woomy
NNID: ET_Micah
Timezone: AEST
Weapons: Heavy Splaling Deco, Berry Splattershot Pro and Splatterscope

I'm looking for an active clan who compete in scrims and tournaments. Leave a reply or contact me on Skype. :)

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Hey,
I'm willing to consider you for my team Coast to Coast who is a competitive squad as long as you are able to use discord and voice chat. I said on my thread that i was looking for 16+, but if you are mature enough I'm more than willing to have you try out! We are in desperate need of some support players like a splatling, and you seem to be just what we need!

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
I'd love to tryout for you guys, if you add me on Skype you can send me the link to discord server. Do keep in mind my Timezone when messaging me coz I may be asleep. Hope to hear back soon!

Zach627

Full Squid
NNID
Zach-MK8
I'd love to tryout for you guys, if you add me on Skype you can send me the link to discord server. Do keep in mind my Timezone when messaging me coz I may be asleep. Hope to hear back soon!
Are you still looking for a team by chance

Brian120488

Inkling
NNID
Brain120488
Hey i'm s rank. If you want to friend me in skype and wii u. Wii U: Brain120488 Skype Nickname: ultigamer88

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom