S+ Rank looking for a competitive squad.

Lele

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Deathgasus
hello! I'm a 13 year old S+ rank looking to join a competitive squad whatsoever. Here are my details:
My name is Lele, or ShinjøBot.
My playstyle is as an offensive-support, with my main objective to protect the goal (the tower,the rainmaker).
I main the Carbon Roller, Krak On Splat Roller, Octobrush Nouveau, Luna Blaster Neo, and the Slosher Deco.
If anyone is interested in me, contact me at my discord: @ShinjøBot or here!

SlenderManPie

Inkling
NNID
slendermanpie
Kewl. I'm 15 and I'm S Rank. I main the .96 gal Deco, as well as the E-liter 3 K Scope. If you want to see me in action in twin squad, add me @ slendemanpie (NNID.) and we can play some matches. Tell me the time tho. I'm EST

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hello! I've just started a new competitive group, Leviathan, and we're looking for a supportive roller/brush type. We've already got a few cool people on board, so I'd like to ask you to check us out and see what you think. We have a public Discord server you can join to get to know us and ask any questions you may have,

I can't help but note that you are quite young (I'm 22 myself), but as long as you follow the same standards as the rest of the team, I see no issue in letting you join. Hope to see you in the public Discord soon. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom