• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S Rank Player Looking For Team

ashbrwns

Inkling
NNID
ashbrwns
Due to personal matters, I may or may not be leaving my current Splatoon team, so I'm putting myself out there in order to have a future team ready to go. I'd like to think I'm a pretty decent player, but I know there's still stuff I could learn and areas I could improve on, but I've got a can-do attitude and am willing to do whatever it takes to not only help myself get far in the competitive scene, but also help my future team excel in the Splatoon community as well! Here are some of my stats/info:

Level: 50
Current Weapon
: Soda Slosher, but I also dabble in Slosher Deco, Slosher, and Luna Blaster!
NNID: ashbrwns
Contact: I prefer Discord, where my username is also ashbrwns!

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
Hi! I don't share any discord servers with you, which is unfortunate, but I've sent you a PM about Team Fortune! I hope you have an opportunity to respond. Thank you!

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Actually StarSquids is a S/S+ only team, if u have interest then tell me.
We're partially european, partially american, and so we play squads and other things, clanwars, scrims, tournaments as well.
We are competitive and yes, we go with Discord.
I think you could match to us really good, as you seem to have all requirements.
would like to see you joining, but of course we don't force you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom