• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank player to join a squad

Erm33

Inkling
NNID
Erm-33
Hi, I'm an S rank player looking to join a squad. I was level 50 S rank on my original save file from when the game came out but a corrupt usb stick lost all my game saves so I had to restart from scratch and am now upto level 29 and S rank once again.

I used to main Splattershot JR, but used this chance to learn new weapons through the ranks so I main .52 Gal and .96 Gal Deco.

NNID is erm-33
Can voice chat through skype or discord

Message me if you have a squad I can join

BlazingKick

Inkling
NNID
TempleTime
Good afternoon, Erm33. I hear you are an S rank. I am in a group called the Lock'n'Splat group. I main the Carbon Roller Deco. To join our group, we have to do a 1v1 trial to see how good you are.

BlazingKick

Inkling
NNID
TempleTime
My NNID is TempleTime if you want to try out for the group sometime.

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Hi, I'm an S rank player looking to join a squad. I was level 50 S rank on my original save file from when the game came out but a corrupt usb stick lost all my game saves so I had to restart from scratch and am now upto level 29 and S rank once again.

I used to main Splattershot JR, but used this chance to learn new weapons through the ranks so I main .52 Gal and .96 Gal Deco.

NNID is erm-33
Can voice chat through skype or discord

Message me if you have a squad I can join
Hey Erm! Check this out: http://squidboards.com/threads/the-salt-minds-recruiting-active-dedicated-players.22214/
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom