• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank roller main looking for a clan/squad

Miirisa

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Miirisa
So I`m an S rank player from Europe. I use rollers, but mainly Dynamos and Splat rollers and I`m trying to get better with the Carbon. I can use some shooters decently, but not as well as rollers. I`m looking for an active squad, a casual squad is fine too.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
hey im setting up a new clan and competitive squad, we are looking EU based S-S+ players you are welcome to join us in our quest. I have a discord server that is quite active with people from various squads. if you are interested add me on discord or send me a pm on here and i will send you an invite. my discord username is Tsf•Jinx#2364

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if it's a good fit~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom