S+ rank searching for a team/squad

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
After months of no Splatoon I finally decided to get back into it.
My best weapons include- Zinc mini splatling, Heavy splatling Deco, L-3 Nozzlenose D
and the tentatek splattershot. I guess that's everything...

Palette

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CPalette
Hi there!
If you're looking for a squad/team that isn't too serious and more about getting better together and causally competing, I would suggest joining '42nd Splatoon'! We've also kind of just got back into playing Splatoon and are just starting to get a group reformed to play. I also love playing the Splatlings like you and we don't mind having another one in the group, so I would love to see how differently you play it too!
We've sent you a DM on squidboards with a link to our trial server and application, hopefully you'll consider us and if you don't end up with us, I wish you the best of luck! :D

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
As much as I hate to ask people to join my squad when they've already been asked to join another, if you're interested in joining a full on competitive squad perhaps you might be interested in joining Hairu? We're a brand new team looking to play in tournaments often and I think your range of weapons would be great for the squad. Either way, I wish you good luck in finding a squad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom