• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank Splatoon player with competitive experience looking for a team.

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Hey, I'm Ninjaaa121 and I'm a player looking for a competitive team.

I'm just gonna get straight to it. I was in IU earth then made a team called sX and it has been disbanded. I am currently only S rank but have been S+ and feel like I am quite skilled at the game. I am looking for a team that has already been going for a while and that may have quite a bit of reputation. I am GMT timezone, live in UK but can work around stuff a lot of the time.

I am a Tentatek, Dual Squelch and rarely but sometimes Areospray main. I am learning other weapons for example custom jet, splat charger with and without scope and Dynamo. I am mainly a supportive/defensive player but can go offensive and get multiple kills. I carry the rainmaker in that mode. On TC I either stay back if I have dual and attack tower, or if I'm using Tentatek I'll be sneaky on tower or ambush tower. Finally on SZ I will normally defend zone and this is where areospray comes in. On maps like Moray I will stay on top of the tower and camp which can be a bit mindless but very effective with co-ordination. Overall a mainly supportive/defensive player.

Anyway yeah that's the basic of my splatoon story. Contact me on SquidBoards, Skype (live:awesomeassassin121) or you may be able to find me lurking in a Discord server (Ninjaaa121) or finally my twitter (https://twitter.com/Ninjaaa121) if you are interested me being in a part of your team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom