S rank Splatoon player with competitive experience looking for a team.

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Hey, I'm Ninjaaa121 and I'm a player looking for a competitive team.

I'm just gonna get straight to it. I was in IU earth then made a team called sX and it has been disbanded. I am currently only S rank but have been S+ and feel like I am quite skilled at the game. I am looking for a team that has already been going for a while and that may have quite a bit of reputation. I am GMT timezone, live in UK but can work around stuff a lot of the time.

I am a Tentatek, Dual Squelch and rarely but sometimes Areospray main. I am learning other weapons for example custom jet, splat charger with and without scope and Dynamo. I am mainly a supportive/defensive player but can go offensive and get multiple kills. I carry the rainmaker in that mode. On TC I either stay back if I have dual and attack tower, or if I'm using Tentatek I'll be sneaky on tower or ambush tower. Finally on SZ I will normally defend zone and this is where areospray comes in. On maps like Moray I will stay on top of the tower and camp which can be a bit mindless but very effective with co-ordination. Overall a mainly supportive/defensive player.

Anyway yeah that's the basic of my splatoon story. Contact me on SquidBoards, Skype (live:awesomeassassin121) or you may be able to find me lurking in a Discord server (Ninjaaa121) or finally my twitter (https://twitter.com/Ninjaaa121) if you are interested me being in a part of your team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom