S Rank Splatterscope looking for a team

8bitfusion

Inkster Jr.
NNID
8bitfusion
Heya. Looking for a team, preferably of ages 15/16+, and with ranks S/S+. I'm age 19 currently.
Main: Splatterscope (either loadout)
Secondary: Splattershot, (Luna) Blaster, .96 gal
Favorite map is Walleye Warehouse, I love splat zones (and cats, but that's irrelevant)

I could also train up on the E-liters, if you guys are looking for a longer range, more support oriented sniper.

My timezone is EST, and I should be free on weekends and weekdays after 5-5:30 PM EST.
So, let me know if any of you are looking for a member!

Last edited:

Tent-attack

Inkster Jr.
NNID
C_r_4_g_u_s
Hey. My team Leviathan is looking for another sniper and you appear to fit the bill perfectly. We don't have a splatterscope main, which you can provide, but e-liter usage would also be a plus. We run on EST, so you'll fit in that aspect as well. If you're interested hop on over to our discord guest lounge (https://discord.gg/0sZyYhHQAoPa6xpm) and ask about trying out. Hope to see you around. :)

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if it's a good fit~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom