S rank squid looking for group/individuals to squad with in Splatoon 2!

Rider

Inkling
NNID
MechaEndou
Hey there! So I'm just a small time squid from the UK. I've been playing Splatoon for a while and I'm currently at S rank and main dynamos. I also dabbled in using luna neo too and I'm decent with it too I guess. The thing is, I feel like I've hit a wall with improvement and there's not much more I can teach myself since I've been going up and down between around S30 and S80 for absolutely ages... so I thought the best next step would be to find similarly experienced people and squad together so we can all pick things up from each other and improve together and just in general have a good time.
I've moved onto Splatoon 2 and I'm currently working my way up the ranks there and trying to learn a wider variety of weapons.
Also I do have discord (fi#6107) and skype. I haven't had experience in a team before so I don't know things like map callouts but I'd love to learn all that sometime.
So really I'm looking for anyone who was S rank in Splat 1 to just squad with casually (whether that be individual(s) or an already existing team) to learn things from each other and improve together in Splat 2! Also I'm 18 and in BST timezone so it'd be cool to find people of similar age and timezone but that might be a bit of a stretch. Honestly though I'm cool with playing with anyone of any age (I mean like as long as you're sensible) and I'm currently on summer break and am p much playing all day and I don't mind messing with my sleep schedule a bit if needs be to fit with when other people are playing.
All in all I just want nothing more than to keep playing and learn from mistakes and keep improving and it'd be amazing to do just that with similarly experienced people with a similar mindset so we can all grow together and maybe one day get competitive! :ability_damage:

r0sh

Inkling
NNID
r0sh
Switch Friend Code
SW-7990-4814-1209
sent you a msg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom