S Rank UK Player Looking for Squad

JasonVMX

Inkling
NNID
JasonLoveridge
Hi guys,

I was mostly S rank on Splatoon 1 with occasional stints in S+ (S+ 67 was the highest I managed to get). Currently working my way up through the ranks in Splatoon 2. Just wondering if anyone is looking for extra players for Splatoon 2 squads. I'm UK based so mostly play between 6 and 10pm GMT + 1.

Not looking for anything overly serious and would prefer to play with players over 18. I don't have discord but would be willing to set it up!

Thanks,
Jason

Ruben

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Starfoxfire
Hi Jason im also in the same boat UK (London) player never got to S+ in splatoon 1 but very close, I want a good team but not overly serious more for fun and playing tournies for fun. im S+ on splatzones and S on the other rankmodes. add me up FC = 0811-9814-0414 . Also try getting discord its amazing!

JasonVMX

Inkling
NNID
JasonLoveridge
Hi Jason im also in the same boat UK (London) player never got to S+ in splatoon 1 but very close, I want a good team but not overly serious more for fun and playing tournies for fun. im S+ on splatzones and S on the other rankmodes. add me up FC = 0811-9814-0414 . Also try getting discord its amazing!
Hey Ruben, completely let this slip but I'm still looking to get into some league battles. Are you in any Discord groups with UK players?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom