• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S Ranked Krak-On / New Squiffer Player looking for competitive squad

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
HI everybody! I'm StaffofSmashing, but call me Flinner. I got back into Competitive Splatoon recently, and I would like a competitive squad to play with! I consider myself a very good Krak-on Splat Roller player, as well as a New Squiffer player to an extent.

You can contact me on here preferably. However, my Skype is atarione2 if you'd like to contact me there.

I'm also pretty young. So that's something.
Hope you'll have me!

Sly Gaming

Inkling
NNID
Hunterrrrr
HI everybody! I'm StaffofSmashing, but call me Flinner. I got back into Competitive Splatoon recently, and I would like a competitive squad to play with! I consider myself a very good Krak-on Splat Roller player, as well as a New Squiffer player to an extent.

You can contact me on here preferably. However, my Skype is atarione2 if you'd like to contact me there.

Hope you'll have me!
We're interested!

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah

Hope you'll have me!
Hey Flinner!
Very interested in your Krak-On Roller :) Msg me on Skype: theawesomemicah
Hope to hear from you soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom