• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S Ranked Squid Kid Looking for Semi-Competitive Squad

DeathbyUFO

Inkling
NNID
SpaceAliens
I've been playing Splatoon all by my lonesome and so far it's been... pretty boring haha
I'd love to join a squad that I can play with, or just goof around!

I have a Skype, and wouldn't mind using it to talk to teammates. I'm US Based (Central Time Zone) and am usually available weekdays from 5 p.m. on and all day weekends. I main the Luna Blaster Series, but can also use the Forge Splattershot Pro, Splat and Krak-on Rollers, Splash O Matic, and I'm currently teaching myself how to use chargers efficiently in my free time!

Please forgive any mistakes, since this is my first time posting here. Thanks for reading! :]

Taylor Schmitz

Inkling
NNID
PwningSarge
Hey man, we are FH and we pretty much only play ranked in splatoon. We don't require an application or anything. We just use discord and have a good time. Message me if you want the discord information

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Yo welcome to the forums of Squid Boards DBUFO maybe your looking for a semi-large team that is competitive team.

we do call outs on all levels practice to get better and scrim every other Monday. if you would like to check The "Gn" the link is below

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom