S/S+ competitive player with experience looking for high level team.

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Hey, I am Ninjaaa. I can't be bothered to make this detailed. I am a .52/tentatek main and learning more shooters and the roller family. I have been S+ and I nearly have it but I suck at solo and I am sitting at S right now. I want to enter tournaments, play scrims and do well. I would like to join a high level team, preferably well known of, you know what I mean. I play very agro with .52 but can defend and I can do everything apart from sniping (of course :p) with tentatek. I was a lot of competitive experience joining IU in september early, making my own team mid december then disbanding it mid jan, then from then to now I have been in Tentacle diffuculties. It would be nice if you at least consider trying me out for your team. I can also stream/capture footage (not in great quality) so I could send over some footage of me. I am GMT UK timezone so it would be good if people are able to play from 4-10pm weekdays and 9am-12am (sometimes even longer) weekends. I am only 14 so I have school and stuff but I can be mature and I am able to play a lot. I think that is everything, it would be nice if I am considered for a tryout of your team. If there is anything else you want to know ask me. I will but contact details below.

P.S. will only join if Discord is primary voice chat method

DM me on sq
you may find me in a discord server I am called Ninjaaa. If not join this one then DM me: https://discord.gg/0aWAGTXOCf4R5N2r

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hello!

I know you said you were interested in joining a well known team, but I would like to ask you to consider joining my start-up team, Leviathan. We're brand new, but we already have a couple of very promising people, and I think you would enjoy it. We're aiming to be a mature and highly competitive team, so I think it will be right up your ally.

If you're interested, check out our social thread here. There is a link to our guest lounge Discord server in the first post, so you can stop in, ask questions, and get to know the team so far before you make any decisions.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom