S+ Splatoon 1 Veteran looking for Splatoon 2 team

Dakatana

Inkling
NNID
Dakatana
Discord: Amy #5201/ SW 1925-2944-5784 https://twitter.com/AmyElegantress
  • ACST (UTC +9:30)
  • 9am-1pm ACST (4:30pm-8:30pm PST/7:30pm-11:30pm EST)
  • South Australia (originally from U.S.)
  • Support Player/Working on more offensive playstyle/Flex
  • S+99 in Splatoon 1 at peak, ended at S+67. Currently working towards S/S+ in Splatoon 2.
  • I use VC on Discord most of the time.

Haii, Amy here. I'm looking for a team to play Splatoon 2 with. 18+ strongly preferred. I'm a 23 year old transwoman living in Australia. I am originally from the U.S. I'm looking for a team that has preferably played Splatoon 1 and knows what they're doing. I prefer to practice a few days a week, consistently with any team I play with. I played Splatoon 1 when it came out in 2015 up until Splatoon 2 came out just a few weeks ago. I have prior team and tournament experience. I actually help run the SCL Tournament Series and am LUTI Staff for the first Splatoon 2 season. I value the work I do in the community in helping run tournaments and such, so I would prefer players who also value helping others in tandem. I played the Remix, Zimi, Dynamo, Octobrush, Custom Hydra, Berry, Nzap, Luna Neo, Slosher and such in Splatoon 1 at an S+ level and in tourneys. I played in many tourneys with teams and pickups in Splatoon 1. Here are my best results with those teams
  • 1st in AVCon Splatoon Tourney (LAN) W/Hayley's Comets
  • 2nd in Something Fishy W/SND
  • 3rd in Turning The Tides W/Hayley's Comets
  • 3rd in Masters of Splatoon W/Los Inklings
  • 6th in Gotta Go Fast #6 W/A.C. & The EGtvs
  • 9th in Friday Night SplatDown 5 W/Rainbow Squids

• 9th in Just Another Holiday Tourney W/A.C. &The EGtvs
  • 9th in NNCL Cosmic V W/SND2

I'm willing to adapt and learn from my mistakes, put effort into the team and expect that effort to be put in by others. I am pro LGBT and tolerance as well as acceptance is important for me to see in my teammates. I am frequently available to play. Currently I've been playing the Mini, Nzap and Dualies. I haven't done much solo in Splatoon 2 so my ranks are around the A/A+ mark for the time being. Please DM me on Discord (I'm in a lot of servers, so it shouldn't be difficult to find me) if you're interested in me. Thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom