S Splattershot Jr./Rapid Blaster main looking for a Squad

MadWolf

Inkling
NNID
UltimateSableye
NNID: UltimateSableye
Nickname/Miiname: MadWolf
Weapons: Splattershot Jr., Rapid Blaster, Custom Hydra, Heavy Splatling Deco, Sloshers and TriSloshers.
Skype - KisukeTHue
Twitter - @EroStarWolf
Discord - MadWolf

Last edited:

MadWolf

Inkling
NNID
UltimateSableye
NNID: UltimateSableye
Nickname/Miiname: MadWolf
Weapons: Splattershot Jr., Rapid Blaster, Custom Hydra, Heavy Splatling Deco, Sloshers and TriSloshers.
Skype - KisukeTHue
Twitter - @EroStarWolf
Discord - MadWolf #7987

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Heyyyy you have a really interesting set of mains.Especially the sloshers, since I sadly don't see them around much.My squad, Meteor Rangers, is pretty recent,I don't mind if you don't want to join though.The rules are here, and if you want to join,fill out the form and you're good to go!

Lindsay

Inkling
NNID
solitaryspook
Hi, my name's Lindsay. I'm the leader of a casual squad named Ink Corps that's paired with a competitive squad called Cerberus. We are sister clans who share a discord server, and members are A to S+ ranks. We're becoming a pretty close-knit group and we share a lot of laughs. If you're looking for more casual play you can stay with Ink Corps, or if you want to play competitively you can apply to Cerberus once you're in. You can play for either (or both) and swap back and forth based on your availability and schedule. PM me if you're interested and you can trial with us to see if it's a good fit~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom