s+ squid looking for competitive squad

TheSaltySquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cobman456
I HAVE BEEN RECRUITED ALREADY PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY

Hello all I'm a bit new here but an excellent splatoon player. My strong suit is splat zones and I am decent at rainmaker but not the best. Tower control is the mode where I usually play sneaky. I can play a number of different weapon classes I can either be support, offensive, or defensive.

My weapons of choice are splattershot jr. Rollers, splatterscope, and many other weapons.

My rank is S+ with my level being 45 at the moment.

My Nnid is cobman456 and I can be contacted by Skype which is also cobman456.

My timezone is EST, I'm from Ohio and 14. Don't let age determine my maturity. If you are to call me on Skype I may curse.

As stated, I want a good competitive squad that doesn't have a strict schedule. Good teammates and communication are what I prefer and I only speak English and know some Spanish. Looking forward to ya

Last edited:

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Hello all I'm a bit new here but an excellent splatoon player. My strong suit is splat zones and I am decent at rainmaker but not the best. Tower control is the mode where I usually play sneaky. I can play a number of different weapon classes I can either be support, offensive, or defensive.

My weapons of choice are splattershot jr. Rollers, splatterscope, and many other weapons.

My rank is S+ with my level being 45 at the moment.

My Nnid is cobman456 and I can be contacted by Skype which is also cobman456.

My timezone is EST, I'm from Ohio and 14. Don't let age determine my maturity. If you are to call me on Skype I may curse.

As stated, I want a good competitive squad that doesn't have a strict schedule. Good teammates and communication are what I prefer and I only speak English and know some Spanish. Looking forward to ya
Hello am Gabriel,Am Level 47 Rank S+ ill be happy to play with you,my timezone is East From FL i mostly use the (Regular Splattershot or Tentatek Splattershot)

*I like to use Squid And inkling Fast A lot!

*I Speak Both Inglish and spanish aswell

*I Have a skype aswell wich is glugo0714 and my NNID is gab0714

*Currently i have two friends who play splatoon but one is a 10 year old and he is REALLY squeaky and annoying,and another 13 year old but he has a mind of a 3 year so i wouldn't like having them in the squad

*I hope we will be able to play together! bye! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Hello both of you, I am one of the group leaders in Splat Squad. I am searching new talent like you join our squad. Here is the recruitment thread: http://squidboards.com/threads/splat-squad-recruitment-thread.2923/
Stay fresh guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom