S squid looking for splatoon 2 Squad

OmniVoid

Inkling
NNID
Teenylo
Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to look at this to possibly recruit me for a team. I got to S in the Splatoon 1 and I want to get competitive in Splatoon 2. I play almost all weapons except for rollers and chargers, and I prefer a more offensive style, though I am willing to be fluid with whatever anyone needs.

My Time zone is MST (-07.00) and I am located in the United States.

Thank you for your time and your consideration.

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Hi Omni, Team Nova or Nova Rising is a group of squids that are S-S+ that are going to get competitive in ST2, we also have a casual server (thus explaining the second "Nova Rising" name) that is for causal players that are looking to get better. If you are interested in this offer reply with your discord tag.

Rejka1990

Inkling
Hey same here I am looking for a group to play with casual at first but after getting some more experience in ranked too.

It's getting quite frustrating to play right now although I am not a pro im always at the top of my team with a big difference in turf points...Discord is is Lynness#3935

Last edited:

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Ohhhhh so you were Lynness! I sent you friend request through discord.

Bananabecky

Inkling
NNID
bananabecky
Count me in! My discord is becky_navas #6826. I was S in Splatoon 1 and I'm slowly making my way back in Splatoon 2. I'd love to practice more with you guys!

Bdgrocks1

Inkling
Hey, my discord is Ryan Sushi#2071 and I'm S+(1) on all modes. I'm really looking to get into the competitive scene!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom