• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sailor Squids looking for members!

Papeto12

Inkling
NNID
Papeto3
Hi, this is Serenity, captain of Sailor Squids. I am an S+ ranked sloshing machine main that also dabbles in some shooters, and plays blasters often. You may or may not know/have seen me from solo q, squads, or tourneys, my most notable and previous team being Team Paradise. I decided that after tP didn't work out I'd like to try my own hand at creating a squad.

We are an lgbt+ friendly squad and won't accept/tolerate any hatred/phobia or any purposeful failure to use proper pronouns.

We are looking for four more active members, mainly 18+ and either S+ or S, who can participate in squads and tourneys. If you'd like to apply then here is a link to the app! And we are mainly comprised of North American players.

APPLICATION LINK

If you fill that out, comment saying that you have so that I can keep track of everyone's apps.
I want to join my nnid is papeto3

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
i want to apply so bad [you had me at lgbt+ friendly, haha] but even though i'm S rank, my rainmaker game is weeeeeak. working on that and maybe you'll be recruiting once i've improved that!

pinksenkestu

Inkling
NNID
pinksenketsu
Switch Friend Code
SW-4760-2968-3007
i want to apply so bad [you had me at lgbt+ friendly, haha] but even though i'm S rank, my rainmaker game is weeeeeak. working on that and maybe you'll be recruiting once i've improved that!
Go ahead and apply! Whether or not your rainmaker game is weak!

Dia

Inkling
NNID
thejmaster7x
Just applied. Will you be using Discord or Skype?

mysticcalm

Inkster Jr.
NNID
choppedham
It's been a long time since I applied but I still think it's worth informing you that I have reached S+ with the heavy Splatling deco. Hope that raises my chances :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom