Salmon Run Map Rotation Change?

Magitroopa

Full Squid
NNID
Magitroopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-6452-9209-2706
So uh... Yeah. Title is self explanatory.

If you constantly check the Salmon Run schedule (like I do to keep my list updated), you may notice what I have noticed as well: The, "8/17 8:00PM - 8/18 8:00PM" and, "8/19 2:00PM - 8/20 8:00PM" time slots seem to both have the same map playable, Spawning Grounds.

This seems a bit weird since so far it's just been Spawning Grounds and Marooner's Bay back-and-forth, and now this little mix up. Not sure what to make of it. Maybe we might be getting a new map soon? Maybe I'm looking too far deep into it? I'm not sure.

Here's the picture of the schedule right now (Times are in my time zone, EST):
DHaaPo-V0AAEYbC.jpg

anyways feel free to discuss the map change in this thread lawl

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
This game loves to repeat stages in every other mode, it was bound to happen in Salmon Run.

kidsquid17

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Firefin
Switch Friend Code
SW-5267-5861-7211
a new map would be cool. i'm more of a fan of marooner's bay than i am of spawning grounds, i feel like i can breathe more in marooner's bay

Nuddlmaus

Pro Squid
NNID
Nuddlmaus
I hope the new maps get some different color scheme because rust brown on 4 maps wouldn't be pleasant the eye.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I hope the new maps get some different color scheme because rust brown on 4 maps wouldn't be pleasant the eye.
But that's the whole point. They're abandoned rusted areas that become Salmonid spawning grounds over time. If we suddenly got something brighter it would just be out of place.

Nuddlmaus

Pro Squid
NNID
Nuddlmaus
How would be an overflowed warhouse or a male? Would fit aswell but completly different.

I dont care if its fit, this isnt last of us.

Edit: See the new map has a way different design. Thats what i wanted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom