• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SaltSpray Rig simplified map!

LemonPlaid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Exo-Josh
Kind of a weird map, most maps have a theme or certain purpose while this one tries to accomplish too much. How is "Danger Zone" determined? Nobody goes in there during Tower Control. Why is the lowest point being labelled relevant? "Assured" territory? What about Inkstrikes, killer wail splats, charger splats, etc? Why is roller favored in that one portion? Simply because its wide enough to cover the bridge (what about PvP?)? You also forgot two line segments on the elevated portion of mid closer to the bottom of the map.

Also I legitimately don't know, but are the inflatables a constant? Like I know for sure the neutral inflatable at mid definitely isn't there in Tower Control.

OrenjiBoy135

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
OrenjiBoy145
Kind of a weird map, most maps have a theme or certain purpose while this one tries to accomplish too much. How is "Danger Zone" determined? Nobody goes in there during Tower Control. Why is the lowest point being labelled relevant? "Assured" territory? What about Inkstrikes, killer wail splats, charger splats, etc? Why is roller favored in that one portion? Simply because its wide enough to cover the bridge (what about PvP?)? You also forgot two line segments on the elevated portion of mid closer to the bottom of the map.
...I try something to help the community, and already I'm shot down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom