Salty Splatoon "Main Elite" Discussion

NNID
RepaignPalsims
We're eventually going to have to pick 4 main players to represent us whenever Splatoon tournaments become a thing. This thread is for helping to decide that, or at the very least, to help us narrow down a main-rotation for the group.

It's only been a day so far so it's too early to say for sure, but I'll kick things off saying that both @AEM and @IsmaR show the most potential from what I've seen in our recent 5+ hour play-session.

IsmaR

was tentacles all along
Super Moderator
Putting the elite together does not the best squad make. A lot of us have specialty/roles that are better filled, like Gus being the best sniper, or myself with movement.

It will be important down the line, but I would say it will be too early to determine anything until both ranked battle and the party system are implemented.

NNID
RepaignPalsims
Agreed wholeheartedly, as I said in the OP, it's too early to make effective use of this thread yet. This is to throw out potential players to look into in the first place for the reasons you just mentioned for when the meta develops more, rankings are in place, and niches are developed. When that's said and done, that's when a preliminary rotation of the nominated users can be made.

For now, I list you and AEM each under principle of "holds the most potential upon first impression". There's no doubt raw talent among us still waiting to develop, like Poppy's Kraken efficiency or my own affinity for the Bubbler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom