• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Salutations and Sploop

BryantSnyd

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EarthboundFan0
Switch Friend Code
SW-8532-5383-1036
Who I am
I am Bryant Snyder- a never-married, Splatoon 2-playing, gamer guy. The most adventurous thing I do nowadays is wait for the mail and wonder what is for dinner (and occasionally I play ranked mode). I have 7 siblings, that includes 4 brothers, 2 sisters, and a step-sister. I am the fifth eldest. I am a high school graduate, and I have worked 2 jobs since graduation that ended horribly.

What I do
I am a brand new member of this community and a member of the TomBobBlender community as well. I co-host on the TomBobBlender Show pretty often. I hope to progress my skills in Splatoon 2 enough that I can perform well in competitive play.

Sploop.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Greetings, and welcome to squidboards! Your icon is certainly something else :) You did a fine job of telling us who you are as well. I hope you enjoy yourself here, feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome to Squidboards, Bryant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom