• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Salutations

AxlCrash31

Inkling
NNID
AxlCrash
Hello everybody. I am Axl Crash, But Axl is fine. Ever since I saw this game at E3, I fell in love with it. I have have it already pre-ordered at gamestop and it will be ready to be picked up at May 29th. I did play all 3 hours of the Global testfire. It was everything I expected it to be. My only complaints are the gyro controls aren't perfect and it makes me want to eat Trix yogurt.

Anyway, some miscellaneous information about me. My main interests are video games, music and hockey. Some of my favorite games are Ape Escape, No More Heroes, GTA5, and smash bros. I play Bass guitar mainly. I also play piano and do some vocals. I plan to have a career somewhere in the music industry. Hockey is one of my favorite things in the world. My father got me into it. He is mainly an Anaheim Ducks fan, but they are #2 for me. I am a New York Rangers fan. We are both playing hockey together.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Welcome to the forums!

No More Heroes was great, I absolutely loved the character design and the universe of that game. Slightly tounge-in-cheek and dark, like Borderlands. ^^

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hello! Welcome to Squidboards. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom