• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SE Asian squids & octos rise up

shirpless

Inkling
Where you guys at?

I'm a mid-S rank blaster player who do dapples when I can get away with it, my old beloved that lacked range.
Been exploring & dabbling in the low rank competitive scene the past few months. Very much not a sweaty gamer who bother to grind THAT much, rather it's just fun to coordinate with fun teammates 😊

How did you guys find Splatoon & how are you doing with it now?

Lilac0

Inkster Jr.
Idk if you'd count Australia as SE Asia but I'm down under maining undercover

I got into splatoon with splat 2, but wasn't on the online scene much due to the security protocols at my uni accommodation's wifi not being supported by the switch, so I did a lot of single player and octo expansion. Since then I've moved out of college and now can actually be part of the community for splat 3

liligravybread

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0704-7291-1041
i love my fellow OCE splatoon players!!!!! i observe a lot of things in this region but i never really know who is SEA aside from a few ppl in the tournaments we run in this corner of the world (im in australia).

hope to meet more of you in oceanink series 10 if anyone is signing up for that :)

shirpless

Inkling
Idk if you'd count Australia as SE Asia but I'm down under maining undercover
Technically it isn't but I don't mind greeting the neighbors lol, hello 👋 Welcome to the multiplayer world of Splatoon

i love my fellow OCE splatoon players!!!!! i observe a lot of things in this region but i never really know who is SEA aside from a few ppl in the tournaments we run in this corner of the world (im in australia).

hope to meet more of you in oceanink series 10 if anyone is signing up for that :)
We are few and far between yeah hha, I've found quite a couple from SG and MY, also a small active community of fellow IDs

I've tried reading on their website on how Oceanink works and got too confused 😂 Fried brain. I don't have a full team yet anyway, so I just signed up for Spawning Grounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom